The Adult Education class is embarking on a new study beginning Jan. 3. “Living the Questions” is an open-minded alternative to studies that attempt to give all the answers. We will explore our faith in an environment of openness, respect and wonder.
Featuring 35 of today’s leading religious voices, Living the Questions comprises 21 sessions that each begins with a 20-minute video, which leads into powerful and probing discussion. The first set of sessions is called “Invitation to Journey” and includes these topics:
1. An Invitation to Journey (Jan. 3)
2. Taking the Bible Seriously (Jan. 10)
3. Thinking Theologically (Jan. 17)
4. Stories of Creation (Jan. 24)
5. Lives of Jesus (Jan. 31)
6. A Passion for Christ: Paul (Feb. 7)
7. Out into the World: Challenges Facing Progressive Christians (Feb. 14)
The Adult Education class is open to anyone and meets at 9:15 Sunday mornings in the Cottage.