Our Fundraising and Stewardship Committee is diligently working on some fun activities and opportunities to bolster our general budget through the end of the year:
* Selling vendor booths for the Sept. 21 Global Peace Summit.
* The annual Craft Fair and Bake Sale on Oct. 21.
* Selling Christmas cards with original photographs and artwork.
* Selling shirts and other accessories with our church logo.
* A dessert auction in December.
* Reinstitution of the Third Sunday Brunch, beginning Sept. 17. If you are a chef who would like to show off your brunch capabilities and help the church raise some money, please see Pastor Gage.
Members of the Fundraising and Stewardship Committee are Rachel Hodgdon (chair), Jennifer Elwell, Thelma Nielsen, Ernie Nylander, Tim Sharp and Pastor Gage.